Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties 101

This blog is for everything Bachelor, Bacheloretter, Hen , Stag, Stagette, or whatever you want to call it, parties. I am going to cover all sorts of stuff from the party bus you need, the party themes you can go as, bachelor party ideas you never thought of, the all famous vegas party, games, gifts and gags. It will be fun.

I've been to many Stags in the past, and I have one coming up in a few weeks too. I will be posting the plan and the updates from that party. I've also been to a few lame bachelor parties as well, so i will have to cover the don't do's as well. I think I will have to start off with the what you can and should do for a stag party, then well see what you should not do for both a bachelor party and a bachelorette party. I can't leave the girls out, they are the reason ( or excuse ) you are reading this right now anyways.

If you have any suggestions, comments or anything related, please post a comment or send me an email. You can contact me at contact.franklin99 @ gmail.com

I am thinking my first topic of the up coming post will have to cover the party bus. You need transportation and that is probably one of the first things you will want to arrange.

stay tuned for the full post soon.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment